Tuesday 10 April 2012

Student NEC research

Dear all,

Another student in need of a bit of your time. The student says....

"I am currently in my final year of an Honours Degree in Quantity Surveying in the School of the Built Environment at Heriot Watt University. For my dissertation, I have chosen the topic "Does the NEC3 Contract improve the Client and Contractor relationship"

As part of my research I require input from within the construction industry from those who have had practical experience in using this contract. I am writing to you to ask for the link below to my questionnaire to be forwarded onto anyone who would be appropriate to contribute their opinions.This will assist me in gathering the research required to allow me to comprehensively complete my dissertation."

Rob

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/63PMBP6

No comments:

Post a Comment