Tuesday 8 April 2014

Student NEC dissertation

Dear all,

Another student's questionnaire for you to complete at lunchtime if that's ok! In his own words....

"I am currently completing my MSc via Leeds Met the final part of which is my dissertation. I am going to do it on NEC3 and in particular bespoke Z Clauses. I have prepared a questionnaire which I am struggling to get responses to. Would you mind having a look at it and possibly completing it. Also if there is anyone you know suitable to complete it please forward it on. All in all it should make a good piece of research particularly as I feel Z clauses do not help or improve NEC3 in many instances."

Thanks in advance,
Rob

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TTG2YPR

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you have posted such precious and informative article on Dissertation Writing Services UK. I hope that you will keep it up and we will have more informative and helping news from you. Thanks

    ReplyDelete