Friday 21 September 2012

Student NEC research

Dear all,

Maybe the last help needed for students this week. In the student's own words.....

Hi

My Name is Noel Martin I am a master degree student in Queens University in Belfast in Northern Ireland.My course is called construction project management. I am carrying out research for my final thesis on public private partnerships (P3 projects) specifically the special purpose vehicles/ entity which have many sponsors that are created to carry out each specific projects. I have prepared a questionnaire relating to risk, relationships and finance it can be completed in around 7 minutes.

If you could take a few minutes to assist me in my research i would be very grateful.

Regards Noel martin
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHNWZlZVU1EzTDVTRWJhemJCQm5Pcmc6MQ

No comments:

Post a Comment