Wednesday 22 August 2012

Student NEC research

Dear all,

Another student in need of 10 mins of your time please.....

My name is Shane Murphy and I am a Masters student in Queen's University, Belfast studying Construction and Project Management. I am currently carrying out a dissertation entitled "NEC Contracting and Proactive Project Management: A Critique of the Inclusion of Dispute Resolution Boards in lieu of Adjudication". I am currently at the questionnaire stage of the research project and I am looking for professionals views in order to get a broader perspective of the industry's perception on the topics. The questionnaire is a simple online submission based questionnaire which should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete.
Regards,
Shane Murphy


https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEt6Z2hKZDVFSlp1eTlRSFNlUWZSRlE6MQ

No comments:

Post a Comment