Thursday 20 October 2011

NEC student dissertation

Dear all,

Another student survey if you have a few minutes to spare please. In the student's own words....

I am undertaking a Masters' Degree in Surveying (Quantity Surveying and Construction Management route) at the College of Estate Management as part of my final dissertation and the Sir Ian Dixon Award for the Chartered Institute of Building; I am researching the question of whether the NEC3 contract has met its aim in delivering client satisfaction.

I am trying to understand and describe what client satisfaction looks like to a wide selection of major clients that use the NEC3 contracts.

I would be grateful if you would kindly complete the attached questionnaire. All information given will be treated with strict confidence and I will be happy to share a copy of the summary of results.
Thanks,
Rob

6 comments:

  1. Hi Robert,

    I wonder if you could help me out. I am also a student writing a dissertation, but I have been told only to use secondary sources. The results of your survey would interest me greatly, if you would be prepared to share?

    Regards,

    Shaun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shaun,

    It isn't my survey, I posted the link for another student - if you look at the survey itself there should be an opportunity for you to contact the writer. Let me know if not and I will try and contact the student.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    There have been a few problems with the link to this survey, hopefully this new one works just fine......

    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=zYA854zcaL9iWbLGtWWa61FpcEiEAggi5Mwg8EJafC8_3d

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya ¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought
    I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed.
    I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?


    UK MBA Dissertation Help

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Allen, thanks for that. If you go to wwww.neccontract.com and go to (home page bottom left) Downloads/NEC Info pack you can add an email address and therefore be kept up to date with news etc. Other sources can be via Linkedin and Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Writing a Blog or Article starts with the most critical component of all. The "Blog Post Title." If this is done correctly and keyword rich you can control 80% of the Organic Search engines traffic. Sending it to your website!
    homework assignment help

    ReplyDelete