Friday 6 May 2011

NEC student research

Maybe the last bit of student assistance for the week? In the student's own words....

I am a student in my final year at the College of Estate Management, University if Reading, studying towards a BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying.

For my Comprehensive research project I have chosen to investigate whether Clause 10.1 of the NEC is an enforceable and effective contract term, by gauging the perception levels that the users of the NEC attribute to this clause. The questionnaire is pivotal to the success of my project, so I would be very grateful if people could spare less than 5 minutes of their time to complete the survey by accessing the questionnaire from the following hyperlink:

I will share my results of the project with yourselves and anyone who participates in the survey who wishes to know the results once completed in early August, so please forward me the contact details of where to send the research to.

http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=0a690add-d004-4b31-a75c-0707a2aba100

As always, this is much appreciated by the student/university.

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment